Astronomik will participate at the 5th AME in Villingen-Schwenningen (Germany). Please come and visit us at the our booth (Booth of Gerd Neumann on the exhebition plan)
If you have a specific request, please send an eMail to us.
- Chistmastime and New Year 2017
We wish you a happy Chirstmastime and a happy 2017...
- Clip-Filter for Canon EOS M
The new Clip-Filters for the Canon EOS M series are available now.
- Moon phase calendar for 2017
The Astronomik calendar of the Lunar phases in 2017 is ready.
- International Astronomy Show UK/GB 2016
We will participate at the IAS 2016 at Stoneleigh Park (UK/GB)
- Another APOD with Astronomik filters
Michael Sidonio took an amazing image of IC 4628 selected as the APOD of julyy 4th
- Review of Astronomik Filters in ATT
Astronomy Technology Today has published a review of our Typ 2x L-RGB and the 12nm emission line filters