In the july/august 2010 issue of Astronomy Technology Today a test of our CLS-CCD filters is published. If you suffer from light pollution at your observing site, you should really read it! You may get the PDF file here: [PDF, 950KB]
- Clip-Filter for Sony Alpha
The new Clip-Filter for Sony Alpha 7, 7r and 7s are finaly ready!
- Clip-Filter for Canon EOS M
The new Clip-Filters for the Canon EOS M series are available now.
- Moon phase calendar for 2017
The Astronomik calendar of the Lunar phases in 2017 is ready.
- International Astronomy Show UK/GB 2016
We will participate at the IAS 2016 at Stoneleigh Park (UK/GB)
- Another APOD with Astronomik filters
Michael Sidonio took an amazing image of IC 4628 selected as the APOD of julyy 4th
- Review of Astronomik Filters in ATT
Astronomy Technology Today has published a review of our Typ 2x L-RGB and the 12nm emission line filters