Custom made filters with special sizes
All Astronomik filters are available in a wide range of sizes as mounted and unmounted filters. They are usually available from stock. List of available sizes below!)
If you have a special application which requires filters with special sizes, we can supply them upon request. You may get one filter or 2000 filters as well.
Filters with special transmission curves are possible for large quantities. (You should calculate with about 50 pcs. of filters with 50mm diameter or an equivalent of 0.2m² surface for attractive prices)
Please contact us for your request.
- The thickness of the filters is 1.1mm. (Other sizes are possible upon very special request.)
- Circular filters can be manufactured without any problems. If you need a filter with another geometry (square with round edges, hexagonal etc.) this ist possible. (But much more work) Please contact us as long as possible before you need your filter!
- The smallest possible diameter is 20mm.
- The largest possible diameter depends on the type of filter. You may find a list of the maxmimum sizes below.
- The filters are ground to the requested diameter with a tolerance of +/- 0.1mm. Please take this tolerance into account when you order your filter! A tighter tolerance is possible at additional cost.
- For custom made filters there is an additional fee of EUR 55,- (excl. VAT) per diameter.
- If you need a filter with a non-circular geometry, please contact us for an offer.
- Filters with special diameters are not available via our dealers. Please contact us directly.
List of maximal sizes
Filter Diameter, maximal UHC 75mm UHC-E 75mm CLS 75mm OIII 50mm Hß 50mm Rot (2c) 75mm Grün (2c) 75mm Blau (2c) 75mm L (UV+IR-Block) 75mm IR-Block 50mm MC-Klar 75mm H-Alpha 12nm 50mm H-Alpha 6nm 50mm OIII-CCD 50mm SII-CCD 50mm Hß-CCD 50mm CLS-CCD 75mm ProPlanet IR 742 75mm ProPlanet IR 807 75mm OWB-CCD 34mm